Joey and Erik interview themselves with the help of Nathan Neff, the Master of Esoterika Lodge № 227, Ancient Free & Accepted Masons of Oregon. We ask each other the same questions that we had Caedmon “I hope we fix this in post” Webb ask Heather and Valerie last week. In fact, it is recorded at exactly the same time!
We sat outside at The Pocket Pub in that part of Portland that’s in the Northeast even though it feels kind of like North Portland.
- Fort George Suicide Squeeze
- pFriem Family Brewers Summer Pale Ale
- The tiff between the Grand Lodges of New York and Scotland
- Diogenes the Cynic (You’re welcome, Joey!)
- The Mason’s Words by Robert Davis (the greatest Socrates that the Scottish Rite will ever have)
That low rumbling sound every once in a while is the wind picking up! How do we block that noise? Give us tips! I am really happy with the portable recorder, though.
Leave a Reply