We record many episodes in breweries, brew pubs, and at beer events. This page will help you cross-reference episodes with the refreshments that fuel them.
- Wayfinder Beer in Portland, Oregon, is a brewery and restaurant that we just keep returning to.
- Hopworks Urban Brewery is right next door to Erik’s house, so even if we don’t always record there, somebody is drinking their beer. We feature Hopworks a lot! Go there and mention us — maybe we’ll get a sponsorship!
- Belmont Station is a favorite. They have a great patio and an exotic selection of taps. Check out our episodes recorded here!
These are tricky — some of us don’t like crowds! But there are a few festivals that are worth seeing at least once.
- The Festival of Dark Arts is hosted by Fort George Brewery in Astoria, Oregon. This thing sells out regularly but it’s so awesome. Plus it’s thematic!
- Puckerfest is hosted annually by Belmont Station, and is focused on sour beers. We visited in episode 14!