On Erik’s nth birthday, he and Matt visit a few breweries in Portland to taste some brews and talk about ceremonial magic.
First brewery location was Wayfinder Beer.
- Nom Noms IPA (collab. with 54°40’)
- Woodshed smoked beer (collab. with Pints)
- Bon Voyage Belgian-style ale (collab. with 54°40’)
- New Kids pale ale (collab. with Mt. Tabor)
- The Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram
- Gerald Gardner and Wicca
- John Dee, Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa, and other Renaissance wizards
Oh guess what? Erik screwed up some words again. While discussing Dzogchen, he confuses thaumaturgy and theurgy a couple of times.