Matt, Erik, and Joey Attend the 2016 Esoteric Book Conference
This episode discusses two important things. First, the Esoteric Book Conference in Seattle in 2016. Second, our “origin stories,” in particular how each of us became Freemasons.
We also reveal important secrets. For instance, one of Matt’s podcast editing secrets is to make all of Erik’s laughing really loud. Share this if you think that is cool!
Location: We recorded this at Matt’s house.
Brewery: Anthem Brewing
We were drinking beers from Matt’s stash from his time as brewmaster. You can’t get these anymore! We’re really sorry to do this to you, but not really, because we got to drink some amazing beer.
- Pappy Burleson
Books and Papers:
- The Triangular Book of Saint Germain
- Rosicrucian Trilogy: Modern Translations of the Three Founding Documents by by Joscelyn Godwin and Christopher McIntosh
- The Hole Behind Midnight: A Story of the 25th Hour by Clinton Boomer
- Modern Magick: Twelve Lessons in the High Magickal Arts by Donald Michael Kraig
- Hidden Wisdom: A Guide to the Western Inner Traditions by Richard Smoley and Jay Kinney
- “Is Freemasonry Afraid of Its Own Shadow?” by Jay Kinney