Join us as we interview Soror Tzadkiel, the creatrix of the Rota Tarot! Our conversation ranges from occult symbolism in cartoons to the history, philosophy and use of Tarot. Soror Tzadkiel has immense Tarot knowledge and she’s eager to share it! If you want to follow along with our discussion, you should get out your deck of Tarot cards (preferably the Rota Tarot) and get the Major Arcana in order.
“You want your lobster to take the yellow brick road.”
Erik drinks a Gigantic Oyster Mushroom Saison. Matt drinks “a foamy beer”. Soror Tzadkiel drinks kombucha!
- Soror Tzadkiel and Rota Tarot on Instagram
- Paul Foster Case
- Builders of the Adytum (BOTA)
- Kabbalistic Cube of Space
- The Holy Mountain by Alejandro Jodorowsky
- Adventure Time (give it a chance!)
- Rick and Morty
- Pacific Northwest Wildfires
- Vajrayana Buddhism
Remember to check out Soror Tzadkiel’s Rota Tarot and explore the other stuff that she announced in this podcast!