Oh jeeze, talking about sex on the Internet! We all knew it would come to this eventually. You know what this means? This episode is filled with awkward silences for your amusement!
Some Links to Check Out
In their deep and informative discussion, our intrepid heroes bring up some topics you may want to explore!
- How to Do Sex Magic, According to Shamanic Sex Coaches by Amanda Arnold
- Festival of Dark Arts
- Brewvana – Portland brewery tours!
- Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO)
- Builders of the Adytum (BOTA)
- Fraternity of the Hidden Light
- Twin Peaks (the new season has started by now!!)
Also, though Erik and Joey agree that Aleister Crowley was the daddy of modern sex magic, they are both wrong. Paschal Beverly Randolph is the true daddy of modern sex magic. Check him out!
Beers and Breweries
- Fort George Brewery
- Hop Valley Alphadelic IPA
- Hopworks Urban Brewery Survival Stout
- Baerlic Brewing Co. (during the Snowpocalypse!!!)
Erik, who knows nothing about sex magic, of course has read books about it and shared some books for you to check out!
- Secret History of Western Sexual Mysticism by Arthur Versluis
- Kabbalah & Eros by Moshe Idel
- Why Mrs Blake Cried: William Blake and the Sexual Basis of Spiritual Vision by Marsha Keith Schuchard
- The Kabbalah Unveiled
Erik screws up right at the beginning by referring to My Alchemical Bromance as the best blog in the universe, when clearly it is the best podcast in the universe. Get it together, Erik! But that’s okay, because Joey’s star phrase this podcast is, “The sexual function of the function of sex.” Or maybe, “The sweet is never as sweet without the bitter.”
Leave a Reply