Join us as Erik interviews Seyta Selter, ancestral healing practitioner and professor of consciousness studies and dreams at The Evergreen State College. Seyta was once the head lady at Duchess Clothier and now does incredible healing work with ancestral lineage work. It is pretty amazing stuff. Listen and see! Seyta has learned to listen to her intuition and dreams to guide her life in incredible directions.
We were so busy talking that we only drank one beer, Ancestry Brewing‘s Oatmeal Stout.
Links, Books, Notes
- Seyta’s Ancestral Healing website
- Ancestral Medicine: Rituals for Personal and Family Healing by Daniel Foor
- Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency
- Martin Luther’s 95 Theses in 1517 (500 years of crap!)
- Rudolf Steiner and Waldorf Schools
- Weleda biodynamic products
- Yoruba people
By the way, Erik was wrong again this episode. Ancestry Brewing is located in Sellwood, which is a neighborhood in Portland, and not in Estacada, a city completely separate from Portland.
Leave a Reply