Join us in welcoming Sam Block to the podcast! Sam is the author of the Digital Ambler website. He’s a brilliant magician and as intelligent as he is entertaining. We discuss geomancy, the Greek Magical Papyri (or PGM), and lots of other topics relevant to modern ceremonial magicians, including Kabbalah. This is a long episode and it’s a lot of fun!
Erik drinks Vine Country Saison from Hopworks.
Sam drinks Barefoot Sweet Red Blend — according to the website, it’s smooth and sweet!
- The Art and Practice of Geomancy by John Michael Greer
- Dr. Alexander Cummins, geomancer
- Geomantic Study-Group on Facebook
- Geomantic Campus Yahoo! Group
- Wynand Fockink proeflokaal in Amsterdam (tell them Erik sent you!)
- You are now authorized to use the term “The Hermetic Blogosphere Tradition.”
How to find Sam Block online:
“Baptize flour. Cool. I’m writing that down!”
“We’re kind of debating, are we moving to the dad magic phase?”