Happy birthday, Matt! Erik went to visit Matt over his birthday weekend, and we celebrated with brewery visits, beer tasting, hiking in the woods, and a good old philosophical discussion. In this episode, please join us as we go on a long adventure around Gig Harbor, Tacoma, and Olympia, discussing the differences between monism and dualism and how they have influenced and built the Western Mystery Tradition.
- Cigar Box Cedro Deluxe IPA and Mo Pale Ale from Tacoma Brewing Co.
- Hopworks Deluxe Organic Ale (DOA) from their 10th Anniversary party
- Five of Swords and Ten of Swords, collaborations between Engine House №9 and Holy Mountain Brewing
- The Dual American Wild Ale from Engine House №9
- Silver City Ziggy Zaggy Pilsner
- Fort George Matryoshka Stout
- Dualism and Monism
- McCormick Forest Park in Gig Harbor
- Thales of Miletus
- Backpacking hammock
- Extra socks
- Marlene Seven Bremner
- Olympia Arts Walk
- Burial Grounds
Douglas-fir cones image courtesy of Tom Brandt on Flickr.