In this Erik solo episode, we hear about the Twin Peaks finale. Don’t listen to this episode unless you want spoilers!
Erik also discusses his current magical practices, Rufus Opus, Frater Ashan Chassan, grimoire work, and his magical smart altar. Dive into the weird world of the weird stuff!
You’ll also get to hear about Erik’s solar eclipse adventure and his interests in amateur stargazing.
- Aaron David’s Charm the Water
- Ask Ethan: Why can’t I see Mercury without a telescope?
- Erik’s Planetary Smart Altar
- Magone Lake campground (it’s pronounced “Magoon” though)
- Scenic Globe Photography (look for eclipse pictures!)
Remember, Erik wants you to clean your altar regularly.
Leave a Reply