In this episode, Matt and Erik return to Wayfinder Brewing, exactly one year after their last visit. Things have changed a lot! We discuss the beer, occultism in popular culture, and esoteric influences on brewing.
- Polybius Pale Ale
- Pils Project #2
- Hidden Hand Black Lager
- Mindstürm Hefeweizen
- Oathbreaker Saison
Hats off to Kevin Davey, the brewmaster at Wayfinder. His beers are impressive! Guest taps we tried at Wayfinder:
- Little Beast Field Folk Five Grain Saison
- Piraat Special Reserve Rum Barrel-Aged Triple
- Zenith Grapefruit Goze
- Callisto Blackcurrant Triple
- Fourth Orbit Imperial Mango IPA
- Filament Winter IPA
Links and Notes
We talked about some other breweries and beers.
- Culmination Brewing
- The Black Hand
- Oklahoma Geography Championship
- Galileo and his moons
- Twitter #pdxbeer hashtag – use it!
- Ex Novo Brewing Co.
- Hopworks Abominable
- Occulture Podcast
- 33 1/3 by Erik David (Led Zeppelin and the occult)
- Drunvalo Melchizedek
- How to reduce light pollution
“Don’t give tacos to a wizard!”
Leave a Reply